Monday, August 3, 2015

Review of ESR Rugged Shockproof iPhone 6 Bumper Case

It’s really lucky for me to know such a super deal in Slickdeals($4 Off coupon: HXCQ9CS8, which valid until 15th August) that I had only spent $12 on this protective bumper case for my iPhone 6! And thanks to my friend Tim, I could enjoy free shipping! :D (As I am not a member of Amazon Prime)
      


Comparing the size with iPhone 6, it’s a bit thicker…That might be the only cons for me, since it makes my iPhone 6 looks so big…Well, for its full protection, I could totally ignore that.



Precise openings with larger ports: larger earphones and headsets capable of using.




Pretty easy to put it on and take it off.


The patented tri-layer design helps dispense the shock that might occur on iPhone if it dropped.




TPU bumper case is thick enough at corners; its higher shock absorbency could protect iPhone from accidental drops. Meanwhile , for a better screen and camera protection indeed!


Drop Test Video



Overall, it is a great deal for me with a reasonable price.
As shown on the pictures above, it has various colors for option. And mine is Yellow, aha, it’s a great match with my little minion – Stuart. Yes? Absolutely! LOL~





No comments:

Post a Comment